Tektronix TBS1000C Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Offering affordable performance in a compact design, the TBS1000C Oscilloscope provides the features, versatility and durability required by today's educational institutions, embedded designers, and maker community. The TBS1000C includes a 7-inch WVGA color display with up to 1 GS/s sample rate, bandwidths from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a five-year warranty. Its innovative courseware system integrates lab exercises with step-by-step instructions for students.
50MHz, 70MHz, 100MHz, 200MHz
- 7-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal divisions that shows 50% more signal
- 32 automated measurements
- Dual window FFT with simultaneous time and frequency domain views
- Trigger frequency counter
- Pan and Zoom capability
- Multi-language user interface with support for 10 languages in the user interface and front panel overlay
- Small footprint and light weight
- Fanless design contributes to low noise operation
- USB 2.0 host port on the front panel for quick and easy data storage.
- USB 2.0 device port on rear panel to connect to a PC and remotely control the instrument.
- HelpEverywhere provides helpful on-screen tips for users
- Built-in oscilloscope handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- Integrated courseware feature provides lab exercise guidance on the display
- Autoset, Cursors, and Automated measurements can be disabled to help educators to teach basic concepts to students
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.