PicoScope 9400 Series
5 & 16 GHz Sampler Extended Real Time Oscilloscopes
The PicoScope 9400 Series is a new class of SXRTO oscilloscopes that combine the benefits of real-time sampling, equivalent-time sampling and high analog bandwidth.
The PicoScope 9400 Series SXRTOs have four input channels up to 16 GHz with market-leading ADC, timing and display resolutions for accurately measuring and visualizing high-speed analog and data signals. They are ideal for capturing pulse and step transitions down to 22 ps, impulses down to 45 ps and clocks and data eyes to 8 Gb/s. Most high-bandwidth applications involve repetitive signals or clock-related data streams that can be readily analyzed by equivalent-time sampling (ETS). The SXRTO quickly builds ETS, persistence displays and statistics. It has a built-in full-bandwidth trigger on every channel, with pretrigger ETS capture to well above the Nyquist sampling rate. There are three acquisition modes—real time, ETS and roll—all capturing at 12-bit resolution into a shared memory of 250 kS.
- SXRTO (sampler-extended real-time oscilloscope)
- 9404-16: 16 GHz bandwidth, 22 ps transition time and 2.5 TS/s (0.4 ps resolution) equivalent-time sampling
- 9404-05: 5 GHz bandwidth, 70 ps transition time and 1 TS/s (1 ps resolution) equivalent-time sampling
- Pulse, eye and mask testing down to 100 ps and up to 8 Gb/s
- Four 12-bit 500 MS/s ADCs
- Intuitive and configurable touch-compatible Windows user interface
- Comprehensive built-in measurements, zooms, data masks and histograms
- ±800 mV full-scale input range into 50 Ω
- 10 mV/div to 0.25 V/div ranges provided by digital gain
- Up to 250 kS trace length, shared between channels
- Optional clock and data recovery (8 Gb/s on 9404-16, 5 Gb/s on 9404-05)
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.