PicoScope 6000E Series
Ultra-deep-memory, high-performance oscilloscopes and MSOs
The PicoScope 6000E Series fixed-resolution and FlexRes mixed-signal oscilloscopes provide 8 to 12 bits of vertical resolution, with up to 1 GHz bandwidth and 5 GS/s sampling rate.
Models with four or eight analog channels have the timing and amplitude resolution you need to reveal critical signal integrity issues such as timing errors, glitches, dropouts, crosstalk and metastability issues.
- Up to 1 GHz bandwidth
- 8-bit to 12-bit FlexRes® ADC
- A choice of 4 (up to 1 GHz) or 8 (up to 500 MHz) analog channels
- Supports up to 16 digital MSO channels
- 200 ms capture time at 5 GS/s
- Up to 4 GS capture memory
- 50 MHz 200 MS/s 14-bit AWG
- 300 000 waveforms per second update rate
- PicoScope, PicoLog® and PicoSDK® software included
- 21 serial protocol decoder / analyzers included
- Mask limit testing and user-definable alarms
- High-resolution time-stamping of waveforms
- Over ten million DeepMeasure™ results per acquisition
- Advanced triggers: edge, window, pulse width, window pulse width, level dropout, window dropout, interval, runt and logic
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.