The DSA8300 is a state-of-the-art Equivalent Time Sampling Oscilloscope that provides the highest fidelity measurement and analysis capabilities for Communications Signal Analysis, Serial Data Network Analysis, and Serial Data Link Analysis applications.
A wide variety of optical, electrical, and accessory modules support your specific testing requirements.
- Optical modules that support optical data rates from 155 Mb/s to 10 Gb/s to 40 Gb/s to 100 Gb/s to PAM4 for 50G/100G/200G/400G
- Optical reference receivers (ORR) 3 support specified requirements for standards-mandated compliance testing
- High optical sensitivity, low noise, and wide dynamic range of the optical sampling modules allows accurate testing and characterization of short-reach to long-haul optical communications standards
- Fully calibrated clock recovery solutions – no need to manually calibrate for data pick-off losses
- Calibrated extinction ratio measurements and variable correction ER measurement ensure accuracy and repeatability
- Very low-noise electrical samplers (280 μV at 20 GHz, 450 μV at 60 GHz, typical)
- Selectable bandwidths 4 allow the user to trade-off sampler bandwidth and noise for optimal data acquisition performance
- Remote samplers or compact sampling extender module cables minimize signal degradation by allowing the sampler to be located in close proximity to the device under test
- High-performance integrated TDR (10 ps typical step rise time) supports exceptional impedance discontinuity characterization and high dynamic range for S-parameter measurements to 50 GHz
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.