Pico Vector Network Analyzers
Low-cost, professional-grade 6 GHz and 8.5 GHz VNAs for both lab and field use
High performance, portability and low cost
- 300 kHz to 6 or 8.5 GHz operation
- High speed of up to 5500 dual-port S-parameters per second
- Over 10000 S11 + S21 per second
- Quad RX four-receiver architecture for optimal accuracy
- Up to 124 dB dynamic range at 10 Hz bandwidth
- 0.005 dB RMS trace noise at maximum bandwidth of 140 kHz
- Half-rack, small-footprint, lightweight package
- PC-controlled over USB from a Microsoft Windows interface
- Reference plane offsetting and de-embedding
- Time-domain and port impedance transformations
- Tabular and graphic print and save formats, including Touchstone
- Save on trigger for high-speed device profiling (PicoVNA 108)
- Dual-frequency mixer measurements with VSWR correction (PicoVNA 108)
- P1dB, AM to PM, and standalone signal generator utilities
- Guided 8- and 12-term and absolute power calibration processes
- 6 calibration modes, including unknown through and connected DUT isolation
- Calibration and check standards with data for confident measurements
Vector network analysis for the many
Once the domain of an elite few, microwave measurement has encroached into the lives of scientists, educators, surveyors, inspectors, engineers and technicians alike. Today’s microwave measurements need to be straightforward, portable, accurate, cost-effective and easy to learn.
PicoVNAs are all-new, UK-designed, professional USB-controlled, laboratory grade vector network instruments of unprecedented performance, portability and value for money. Despite their simple outline, small footprint and low cost, the instruments boast a four-receiver architecture to minimize the uncorrectable errors, delays and unreliability of internal transfer switches.
The PicoVNA 108 delivers an exceptional dynamic range of 124 dB at 10 Hz (118 dB for the PicoVNA 106) and less than 0.006 dB RMS trace noise at its maximum operating bandwidth of 140 kHz. The instruments can also gather all four S-parameters at each frequency point in just 182 μs (PicoVNA 106) or 189 μs (PicoVNA 108) or or S11 + S21 in less than 100 μs. In other words, a 201 point 2-port .s2p Touchstone file in less than 38 ms or up to two .s1p files in less than 20 ms. Their low price makes them cost-effective as deep dynamic range scalar network analyzers or single-port vector reflectometers as well as full-function dual-port, dual-path vector network analyzers. They are affordable in the classroom, in small businesses and even in amateur workshops, yet capable of meeting the needs of all users up to the laboratory or production test technician or the metrology expert.
Vector network analysis everywhere
The PicoVNAs' small size, light weight and low cost suit them to field service, installation test, OEM embedded and classroom applications. With their remote automation capability, they are also attractive in applications such as:
- Test automation, including multiple VNA control and measurement
- Manufacturers needing to integrate a reflectometry or transmission measurement core
- Inspection, test, characterization and calibration in the manufacture, distribution and service center industries:
- Electronics component, assembly and systems, and interface/interconnect ATE (cable, PCB and wireless)
- Material, geological, life-science and food sciences; tissue imaging; penetrating scan and radar
- Broadband cable and harness test and matching at manufacture and installation, and fault-over-life monitoring
- Antenna matching and tuning
6 GHz Network Metrology Training and Metrology Kits
In the classroom, Pico supports Network Metrology education through a low-cost, potentially one-per-student classroom kit. The Network Metrology Training Kit comprises PCB based passive and active circuit and transmission line examples, calibration standards and test leads, and for Microwave Office users, the project files used in its design. Just add the PicoVNA to start making and learning about network measurements and their critical role within the Design-Simulate-Implement-Measure design cycle.
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.