BN900-485 Modular Vector Network Analyzer
The BN900-485 Modular Vector Network Analyzer is an advanced RF testing instrument suitable for a variety of applications such as laboratory, scientific research, teaching, manufacturing, and system integration. Its frequency range is from 300kHz to 8.5GHz, and it has a large dynamic range of >125 dB @(IFBW=10 Hz), typ. 130 dB, and low trace noise of 2 mdB rms @(IFBW=3 kHz), making it ideal for different types of testing requirements.
- The BN900-485 is a modular vector network analyzer with 4 test ports and a frequency range of 300kHz to 8.5GHz.
- It has a dynamic range of up to 130 dB and an effective directivity of 38-49 dB.
- The instrument has a measurement accuracy of +/- 0.2 dB/2° for transmission measurements and +/- 0.4 dB/3° for reflection measurements.
- It has a fast measurement time of 42μs per point and a trace noise of 2mdB rms.
- The instrument is equipped with various external ports for trigger input, reference input, and reference output.
- It has a working temperature range of +5°C to +40°C and a storage temperature range of -20°C to +60°C.
- The system calibration interval is three years, and the instrument is available with various optional calibration modules, RF cables, and other functions.
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.