TBLC08 50uH Line Impedance Stabilisation Network LISN
The TBLC08 50uH LISN is a Line Impedance Stabilization Network for the measurement of line-conducted interference within the range of 9kHz to 30MHz, according to the CISPR16 standard.
The device is designed for testing single phase, AC-powered equipment with supply voltages up to maximum 240V.
Conducted noise can be measured on the phase and on the neutral conductor.
The TBLC08 is equipped with a switchable limiter/attenuator and an artificial hand connection.
The device is available with country-specific DUT connectors.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 30 MHz
- Impedance: 50 Ω ║ (50 µH + 5 Ω)
- Artificial hand: 220 pF + 511 Ω
- Switchable PE: 50 Ω ║ 50 µH
- Limiter / attenuator: 150 kHz to 30 MHz; 10 dB
- Air core inductors
- Line voltage: max. 240V / 50 – 60 Hz, CAT ‖
- Max. current: 8A @ 23°C
- DUT socket: country specific
- Measurement connector: 50 Ω BNC
- Power connector: IEC 60320 C13
- Operating Temperature Range: +5°C … + 40°C; 5% to 80% RH
- Safety: Safety Class I, IEC 1010-01
- EMC pre-compliance testing of conducted noise
EMC Pre Compliance Testing Guide
EMC Pre Compliance Conducted Emission Measurements
Which Standard Has To Be Applied for My Product?
Application Note Conducted Noise Measurements Using The TBLC08 and EMCView
EMCview PC software for EMC Pre-Compliance Testing
TBLC08 Frequency Response File, Attenuator/Limiter On for EMCView
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.