DrDAQ Data Logger
DrDAQ is a versatile instrument that connects to the USB port of any PC.
Using the supplied PicoScope software it can be used as an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and signal generator.
DrDAQ Kit comprising DrDAQ, 2 temperature sensors, 1 pH sensor, 1 humidity sensor and 1 oscilloscope probe.
DrDAQ pH Kit comprising DrDAQ, 1 temperature sensor, 1 pH sensor
- Oscilloscope / spectrum analyzer
- Signal generator / arbitrary waveform generator
- Built-in sensors for light, temperature and sound
- Measure pH and redox — just plug in any standard electrode
- Sockets for external sensors including temperature and humidity
- 4 digital inputs and outputs (alarms, PWM, pulse counting)
- USB connected and powered
- Supplied with PicoScope 6 and PicoLog 6 software
- Supplied with PicoSDK Windows, Mac and Linux drivers
- Very low cost
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.