Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer
The Beagle™ USB 480 Protocol Analyzer is a low cost, non-intrusive High-speed USB 2.0 bus monitor that includes real-time USB class-level decoding.
The Beagle USB 480 analyzer is capable of capturing and interactively displaying high-speed USB bus states and traffic in real time with timing at 16.7 ns resolution and comes complete with software and royalty-free API. Thanks to an on-board 64 MB buffer, sustained bursts of 480 Mbps traffic can be captured with no loss of data.
- Non-intrusively monitor High-speed USB 2.0 (up to 480 Mbps)
- Real-time USB class-level decoding with the Data Center Software
- Two capture modes: real-time and delayed-download
- High-speed USB chirp detection
- Robust automatic speed detection
- Hardware-based packet suppression
- Digital inputs and outputs for synchronizing with external logic
- Detect suspend/resume events and unexpected signals
- Free software and API available
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Detailed technical information can be found in the datasheet.
What is Included
- Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer unit
- (1) 6 foot USB A->B cable
- (1) 1 foot USB A->B cable
- (1) 1.5 foot Mini-DIN 9 Digital I/O cable
- Software: (downloadable from website)
- Windows USB Drivers
- Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files
- Data Center Software
- Beagle Software API
- Rosetta Language Bindings: C/C++, C#, .NET, Python, Visual Basic
- Beagle USB 480 Protocol Analyzer Firmware Update Utility
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- One-Year Warranty
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.