Beagle I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer
The versatile Beagle™ I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer is the ideal tool for the embedded engineer who is developing an I2C, SPI, or MDIO based product. The Beagle analyzer provides a high performance bus monitoring solution in a small, portable package. Perfect for engineers in the field and in the lab.
- Non-intrusively monitor I2C up to 4 MHz
- Non-intrusively monitor SPI up to 24 MHz†
- Non-intrusively monitor MDIO up to 2.5 MHz (Clause 22 and Clause 45)‡
- Real-Time Data Capture and Display - Watch I2C, and SPI packets as they occur on the bus.
- Bit-level timing down to 20 ns resolution.
- Fully Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X compatible
- Includes full function monitoring tools
- Low Cost
What is Included
- Beagle I2C/SPI Protocol Analyzer unit
- (1) 6 foot USB A->B cable
- Software (downloadable from website):
- Windows USB Drivers
- Linux USB Hot Plug Configuration files
- Data Center Software
- Beagle LabVIEW Driver
- Beagle Software API
- Rosetta Language Bindings: C/C++, C#, .NET, Python, Visual Basic
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- One-Year Warranty
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.