MS46121B 1-Port USB Vector Network Analyzer
The ShockLine™ MS46121B is a PC-controlled, 1-port USB vector network analyzer (VNA) with a frequency range of 150 kHz to 6 GHz. This series provides performance and accuracy in a low-cost, space-saving solution that is small enough to directly connect to your device under test (DUT). These solutions are ideal for RF and microwave applications within manufacturing, engineering, and education organizations.
These very compact VNAs are externally controlled and powered via USB from a user-supplied PC. Up to 16 independent ShockLine MS46121B VNAs can be operated in parallel from the same computer running the ShockLine software. This allows true parallel multisite testing of 1-port devices, and improves throughput over a traditional single VNA and switch matrix test solution. Adding Option 21 Scalar Transmission enables scalar measurements (magnitude only) between multiple ShockLine MS46121B VNAs. This series does not have any on-board memory, which simplifies its use in secure applications. The combination of lower cost, small size, good performance, and parallel operation make the ShockLine MS46121B series VNAs ideal for passive 1-port device test applications where performance and multisite testing are desired.
- 1-port VNA with frequency options from 150 kHz to 6 GHz
- External PC control enables control of multiple ShockLine MS46121B devices in parallel for excellent multisite throughput
- Very compact package allows for direct connection to the DUT
- Scalar transmission measurements in a (1-to-1) or (1-to-n) configuration
- No on-board data storage eliminates the need for data purging in secure applications
- Standard bandpass time domain with time gating enables easier and faster fault identification
- A common GUI interface within the ShockLine family reduces switching costs between models
100% Original Brands
We guarantee you the sale of Original Brands with warranties.